Esports gambling is a form of betting that involves watching esports matches and placing bets on the outcome. The most popular esports gambling sites allow you to bet on esport matches in popular games like League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Overwatch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege and more.
Top Reasons Why You Should Try eSports Betting
Esports betting is a fast-growing industry, and it’s only going to get bigger as more people get into gaming. There are many reasons why you should try esports gambling:
- Esports is a growing industry, and it’s not going anywhere. The revenue generated by esports is projected to increase by more than $2 billion by 2022, and the industry has already surpassed that of major US sports leagues like baseball and basketball.
- It’s fun! There are plenty of ways to bet on esport online, from betting on individual players to betting on entire teams. You can even use your own skills as a gamer to make bets on how well you think you’ll play against other gamers in real-time competitions.
- You can make money! There are plenty of ways to leverage your knowledge about the industry in order to make money off of it—whether that means making predictions or playing for fun with friends, there’s something for everyone when it comes to esports gambling.
- It’s easy to do. You can bet on esport online 24/7, so there’s no reason not to have some fun with it! Plus, there are plenty of options for different kinds of bets and payouts, so everyone can find something that works for them and their bankrolls.
- It’s an exciting way to make money! If you like watching competitive gaming, then you’ll love being able to bet on it too. There are plenty of ways to win big! Whether you want to play as a team or individually, there are plenty of opportunities for success when you bet on esport.
How To Make Wise Bets
If you’re a betting enthusiast, it’s important to know when and where to bet. But it’s just as important to know how to make wise bets in esports gambling. Here are some tips for making smart wagers:
Know the rules of the game. Most games have their own set of rules, which means that knowing what they are will help you win more often. It is also important to know your odds. If you have no idea what the odds are for a given match, don’t bet on it! It’s better to get a feel for how things work before putting money down on them.
Take the time to research teams before placing a bet on them—and remember that there are other factors besides skill level that might affect the outcome of a match (like weather). Check out the team’s history. Check out their past performance, and see how they’ve done against other teams in the league or tournament. If they haven’t been doing well recently, that might be a bad sign and don’t bet on esport. If they’ve been doing really well lately, that could mean they’re on a hot streak, so keep an eye out for them!
Pay attention to the players’ stats. Are they performing well? Do they have high kill-death ratios? If so, then it’s likely that they’ll do well in this round/tournament too! The stats can help you figure out which team has been performing well recently and which team has been underperforming lately. You’ll want to go with teams who have been on a winning streak if you’re looking for a good bet.
Winning Strategies For eSports Bettors
Know The Game
– If you’re going to bet on esport games, it’s important that you understand the basics of how they work. How is each game played? What are the rules? What do players do in between rounds? You don’t have to be an expert—but if you want to start gambling on esports games, it helps if you have a basic understanding of what exactly goes into them.
Do Your Research
– Read up on the pros. Professional players can make or break your betting strategy—if they’re good, they’ll out-skill their opponents and give you more opportunities to win; if they’re bad, they’ll make mistakes that will cost them games and give you opportunities for profit! So take some time to check out some of the best players in each esport; then see who’s performing well lately and make sure that your bets reflect their current skill levels (or lack thereof).
Keep An Eye On The Trends
– If you’re watching an Overwatch tournament, for example, keep an eye on where players are placing their bets. You can use this information to determine which teams have been performing well lately and which ones are falling short. This allows you to make better decisions when you bet on esport.
Always Choose The Right Betting Site
– You want to make sure it has all the features and games you want and that it’s safe and secure. We recommend doing some research before signing up with a new site, like reading reviews and checking out what other people have said about them online.
How To Manage Your Bankroll
Managing your bankroll in esports betting is a crucial part of being a successful bettor. If you don’t know how to manage your bankroll, you’re going to end up losing more than you can afford—and even more than that. The best way to keep an eye on your budget is to closely monitor all your bets. You can use an online tool to help track your bets and will give you a good idea if it’s already time to quit and just bet on another day.
Gambling can be a lot of fun but if you do not keep track of your money, then that may lead to serious trouble. Always be mindful of your actions when you bet on esport and don’t get carried away. Instead, just enjoy the whole experience and if you win big, then you are indeed lucky. But if you lose some, then learn to quit and try again some other time.