If you haven’t tried betting on esports yet, allow them to persuade you that it’s a fantastic opportunity to make money while also having a lot of fun. But before getting into the specifics of how to put bets on electronic sports, let’s go over some of the fundamentals first.
What Is Esports Betting
IM esports betting Malaysia is the new way to wager on your favourite esports games. Unlike traditional sports betting, it doesn’t matter what you know about football or basketball, as you don’t need to know a thing about the game itself.
IM esports betting Malaysia is all about analysing players, coaches and teams who compete in professional leagues such as the National Basketball Association (NBA). The teams include some of the best players from around the world competing for huge prizes like $25 million at The International. It’s an exciting opportunity for anyone who enjoys watching video games but doesn’t want to take part in them themselves!
While before all you needed was some basic knowledge on certain competitions like Dota 2 or League of Legends (LoL), now there are many other types of esports available online including CS:GO, Overwatch – which has been shown on TV channels such as ESPN UK – Call of Duty Black OPS 4 and Fortnite Battle Royale which has become extremely popular recently due mostly due its popularity amongst YouTubers & Twitch streamers such as Ninja who plays under Team Solomid (TSM).
Main Esports Games
At the time of writing, there are many games played in esports. The list includes:
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Overwatch (Overwatch League)
- PUBG (PUBG Global Championship)
The list is not exhaustive and new games are added regularly. Some games may be removed from this list as they are less popular than others or no longer considered trendy. For example, Fortnite has been included in esports since 2018 but its popularity has declined considerably since it started to lose players in recent months due to game updates that did not go down well with many fans of the game, who have returned to playing other titles such as PUBG instead.
Can You Make Money From Esports Betting
- You can make money from IM esports betting Malaysia. In fact, we’ve seen many people make a fortune from esports betting.
- You can also lose money if you don’t use a proper strategy or tipster, so it’s important to know the right way to go about betting on esports.
- In this guide, we’ll show you how to bet on esports and win big bucks!
Main Types Of Esports Bets
There are four main types of esports bets:
- Head-to-Head – This is perhaps the most popular bet in all of sports betting, but it’s not as common in esports. The premise is simple: you pick one team to win and if they do, then you get your money back plus the odds. If they don’t win, then you lose the bet.
- Moneyline – This type of bet has nothing to do with who wins or loses; instead, it focuses on how much money one team will cover over another in order to win the match or tournament (i.e., Team A is -500/Team B +400).
- Over/Under – You place a wager on whether there will be more scoring than what has been predicted by oddsmakers within a designated timeframe (usually around 100 minutes), usually across different games during a single event such as League of Legends World Championship finals day.
- First Half/Second Half – Here’s where you delve into specific matches! You can place bets just about anything that happens within those halves like number of kills per minute between teams or which player gets first blood against another particular individual player from either side’s roster lineup chart–and so much more!
How To Place An Esport Bet
- You can place a bet on esports by setting up an account with an online betting site. Most of these sites accept PayPal, which makes it easy for you to make deposits and withdraw your winnings.
- There are many different types of esports games that you can bet on, including:
- League of Legends
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
- Dota 2
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (CoD BO4)
- Fortnite Battle Royale
- StarCraft II
Some esports sites like IM esports betting Malaysia also offer bets on traditional sports like American football and basketball. However, most people who bet on sports prefer to watch the game in person rather than watch it online or via television—which means that there may not be as much demand for this kind of betting among consumers overall.
How To Create A Strategy For Esports Betting
If you’re new to the world of IM esports betting Malaysia, it’s important to create a strategy before jumping in. Esports betting is popular because it’s easy to do and offers a lot of potential for big payouts if you’re willing to put in some time and effort. You can use this guide as a starting point for creating your own strategy that works for you and your personal preferences.
The first step in creating a strategy with IM esports betting Malaysia and finding out which games are most popular with the fans, who are usually the ones spending money on match outcomes. The most popular esports games include League of Legends (LoL), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), Dota 2, Overwatch and Starcraft II. Of course there are many more options out there; these five games have been around for several years now so they’ve gained some traction with both professional players as well as casual fans looking to place bets on them instead of traditional sports teams like football or basketball teams.
Watch Pro Esports Gamers For Tips And Inspiration
You can also get inspiration from watching pro IM esports betting Malaysia players. Pro players are often sponsored and receive money from their sponsors to play better, so they tend to have more experience than most casual gamers. If you think a pro player has a good strategy in a certain game, check out their betting history and see if they’ve been betting on that same game or team. You may find some commonality between what the pros do and your own strategy, which could give you some new ideas for how to bet on esports.
Esports is a booming industry that has the potential to become bigger than football. It’s a great way to earn money and it can be very exciting if you know how to bet on it. Here is where they come in to play! This fascinating new phenomena, esports betting, can be learned about by anyone, and anyone can start making money from it after they consult this guide that they have made on IM esports betting Malaysia.