Esports, or electronic sports, is a form of competition where players compete in video games. Esports is often referred to as a “sport” because the competitions are similar to traditional sports and are typically played in front of a live audience. However, esports do not include physical activity.
Many different games are played as esports, including MOBAs (multiplayer online battle arena games), RTSs (real-time strategy games), FPSs (first-person shooters), MMORPGs (massively multiplayer online role-playing games), and more. In esports competitions, teams or individual players compete against one another for prize money and glory.
Time To bet on esport And Make Money
Esports gambling is a form of online gambling that allows you to bet on esports matches. Here are some facts to help you bet on esport:
- Esports betting has been around since 2001, when the first esports tournament was held. There are more than 250 million esports fans worldwide.
- The amount spent on esports betting in 2016 was $5.5 billion. That number is expected to increase to $24.2 billion by 2022.
- Esports gambling is mostly done online and via mobile devices, while traditional sports betting is done at a physical location such as a casino or sports book.
- Esports games are shorter than most traditional sports games, so esports bettors have more opportunities to make money off their bets.
- The odds offered by esports betting sites can be significantly higher than those offered by traditional sports books.
- One of the most popular ways to bet on esport is through the use of skin betting sites, where players can exchange their skins for money or other kinds of prizes.
Ways To bet on esport
There are several ways to bet on esport games. You can bet on a particular player or team to win, or you can bet on the outcome of the entire game.
- If you want to bet on a certain player or team, then there are two main ways that it can be done: betting on who will win the match or betting on how many kills each player will get during the match. Both of these bets are called “match winner” bets.
- In order to place a match winner bet, you must first find out which teams are going to be playing against each other in a particular match. Once you have this information, it’s easy to place your bet because most esports betting sites have very user-friendly interfaces where all you have to do is click on the team names and choose whether or not they will win their upcoming match. If one of those names is already selected for your side (i.e., if you already have an existing bet), then simply click on another name instead; otherwise just click “new bet” and follow the instructions from there!
- Another way that people bet on esport is by placing money down on which team will come out victorious at the end of an entire tournament.
What Are The Different Kinds Of Bets On esports Games
- Match bets: these are the most common kind of bet, and they involve betting on which team will win a particular match. You can bet on the winner of a single match or multiple matches over the course of a tournament.
- Handicap bets: these are designed to make it easier for you to predict the outcome of an esports match. You can bet on which team will win with a handicap, which means that one team is given some sort of advantage over another (for example, if you think Team A is going to win, but Team B has been winning every match so far during a tournament—and also has an injured player). So if Team A wins with a handicap, you’ll still get your money back plus more!
- Tournament bets: these are similar to match bets in that they involve betting on which team will win a particular tournament. But unlike match bets, tournament bets don’t include the possibility of winning additional money based on how well each individual team performs.
- A “head-to-head” bet, which is when you bet on one team to win over another team. For example, if Team A is playing Team B in a match, you can bet that Team A will win and receive 1 unit payout if they do.
- Or a “spread” bet, which is when you predict how many maps in a series, will be won by each team. If you predicted correctly and your team wins more maps than they lose, then you’ll be paid out at odds set by the bookmaker. The odds depend on how many maps there are in total (e.g., 1 map = 2/1).
Tips On How To bet on esport Successfully
- Pick your game wisely: Not all esports games are created equal. Some are more popular than others, which means there’s more of a chance that the outcome will be unpredictable. Other games have been around for longer, so the players and teams are more established and their performance is less likely to fluctuate from one match to the next.
- Do some research: Investigate different esports leagues and tournaments, as well as the teams that participate in them. Also check out which players and teams are considered to be favorites or underdogs at any given time—this will help you make better decisions about who to bet on esport during an actual match!
- Look at the odds: Just like any other sport, esports games have odds assigned to them by bookmakers, so take a look at those odds before placing your bets. A team with high odds may be worth betting on because they have a good chance of winning, while one with low odds might not be worth it unless there’s something else about them that make them an attractive option for placing bets on their side.
- Be patient: Don’t rush into making bets based on your first impressions of a team’s performance; wait until you’ve seen them play at least a few times before deciding whether they’re worthy of your money!