We accept pull requests for bug fixes and features where we’ve discussed the approach in an issue and given the go-ahead for a community member to work on it. We’d also love to hear about ideas for new features as issues or discussions.
To Contribute do:
- Open an issue if you got a problem or an error.
- Open an issue to propose a significant change.
- Open a pull request to fix a bug.
- Open a pull request to fix documentation about any command.
- Open a pull request for any issue labelled
good first issue.
npm(just for windows)
make setupfor MacOS/Linux
- Create a new branch:
git checkout -b my-new-branch-name
- Make sure your changes and new fixes are without errors and bugs.
- Create pull request at https://github.com/scmn-dev/secman/pulls